Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Martins


About a month ago I had the opportunity to do some wedding photography for Melissa and Johnny. Their wedding and reception was held in Dickson, TN. They were two of the most laid back people that one could imagine for a bride and groom. You could also tell how much this couple actually loves each other. I brought a second shooter with me that day, Amanda Cooper, and we had a wonderful time. The church was absolutely beautiful, as was the entire bridal party! The groom and groomsmen may have had tough exteriors, but you could see their true happiness and kind spirit on this day. P.S. - I've never seen a bride get ready so fast in my life! I wish them nothing but the best!



I also recently had the opportunity to take photographs at the beautiful Brentwood home of Ashley & Lance's grandmother. They had an amazingly beautiful outdoor ceremony next to the running creek and a hand-built arch. The lovely yellow dresses of the bridesmaids only reflected the sunny and joyous feeling of their day! I am happy to have been a part of this beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment